We know first hand that preparing your shisha coal can be the most time consuming activity when preparing for the perfect smoke - especially if you want solid coals thoroughly hot to the core. Hence we provide you with the NCB with four concentric heating coils for maximum surface area and heat output that rapidly heats your coals to its centre.
With no complicated or unsafe maneuvers, operating and using the NCB couldn't be easier- simply:
- Plug in your burner in a safe and level position and turn the dial to 5.
- Wait for the coils to be fully lit and hot - this can take anywhere between 30 to 60 seconds depending on the temperature of the room.
- Using long mental tongs, or otherwise, apply your coals on the coils in a well spaced out manner.
- Turn over the coals after they have heated half way - then they will be ready to use once the whole coal is fully lit and glowing red.
- Power down your burner after use.
We've thoroughly tested our coal burners and it has given us perfect results every time. It doesn't miss a beat in fully heating up our coals.
To increase the life of your NCB, simply follow these two rules:
- Do not leave your burner unnecessarily powered on longer than it needs to be - i.e. always power down your burner straight after use.
- Only ever have your burner powered on for a maximum duration of 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, power it down and let the coils fully cool down to room temperature before using it again.
Following these two very simple rules will help ensure no damage occurs to your NCB and let you enjoy more perfect smokes from perfectly lit coals.Â Please note that due to the heating nature of the burner, we cannot guarantee any damage of the coils as leaving the NCB switched on for long periods of time will cause the coils to bend and eventually crack.